“Freedom and love go together. Love is not a reaction.
If I love you because you love me, that is mere trade,
a thing to be bought in the market; it is not love.
To love is not to ask anything in return,
not even to feel that you are giving something-
and it is only such love that can know freedom.”
― Jiddu Krishnamurti
- It is love alone that leads to right action. (patriciaddrury.com)
- Krishnamurti on Authority (notesfromdystopia.wordpress.com)
- Response blog to Jiddu Krishnamurti’s “Don’t you often wonder why politicians exist at all?” (mayankpincha.wordpress.com)
- Guru? You don’t need no stinking guru. (elephantjournal.com)
- 17 Krishnamurti Quotes That Will Turn Your World View Outside In (jhaines6.wordpress.com)