As someone who always struggled with weight issues, I find this a very helpful overview of getting the head into a space that the body will not only follow but enjoy being there.
I suppose we all agree that in order to lose weight we need to eat less and exercise. That seems pretty simple, so why is it so difficult to lose weight? For me, I find there are five keys to losing weight, the five D’s:
- Desire-first I have to really want to lose weight
- Don’t doubt (believe you can do it)
- Dream about it, visualize it
- Discipline-I have to be willing to eat less and exercise
- Determined-I have to be persistent and keep dieting even though I occasionally give in to temptation and eat too much.