In this short YouTube video, my colleague Andrew J. Taggart explores the way in which radiance manifests itself. A Ph.D.-trained philosophical counselor, his forthcoming book, Radiance: An Essay for Unsettled Time, discusses the important connection between goodness and beauty. Links to follow up discussions appear below the video feed.
Follow up discussions:
- Philosophical Improv #2: Education Thesis
- Philosophical Improv #3: Attractiveness Thesis
- Philosophical Improv #4: Guidance Thesis
- The Inner Philosopher: New Book Turns the Conversation to the Power of Timeless Wisdom (prweb.com)
- Controlled Accident (keithwaynebrown.com)
- There’s more to life than being happy (keithwaynebrown.com)