Our children need sound thinking skills to reverse our mindless path of death and destruction.
At last, a return to something approaching the way people have always learned well: reading, writing, arithmetic, and how it all comes together as/in sound reasoning.
See on truth-out.org
- A call to bring cursive testing back to classrooms (cbc.ca)
- A Student Dressed in Teacher’s Clothing (theglobalsquare.wordpress.com)
- Pedagogy, Penguingogy, & MOOCs (elizabethkateswitaj.net)
- Hybrid Pedagogy: A Digital Journal of Teaching & Technology (indianajen.com)
- MOOCs as a Liberatory Project (liberationmath.org)
- The Bad University Department (zeroanthropology.net)
- Philosophy for Children (plato.stanford.edu)
- How NOT to use Twitter (ashleytan.wordpress.com)