— Keith Wayne Brown (@pahndeepah) March 1, 2013
Let me make this over the top claim: “Artificial Intelligence” is actually what we do on a regular basis.
Rather than being the thought process of a “thinking” machine, it is in fact how we give ourselves over to totalizing concepts. This surrender to concepts becomes the artificial lens through which we peer at This Beautiful Order.
Awakened Intelligence, on the other hand, is the diligent & careful mindfulness by which the Absolutely Awake gives itself over to the flowing Great Way of the Encompassing.
For your consideration, something shared with me by my brother on the path, Rocky:
- Absolutely Awake to the Encompassing (keithwaynebrown.com)
- Textimony 20130223 (keithwaynebrown.com)
- Mindfulness = Emptiness (keithwaynebrown.com)
- Can we live with artificial intelligence? (littleredreviewer.wordpress.com)
- Artificial Intelligence (thinkexponential.com)
- The Emerging Intelligence Shift (robotcentral.com)
- Mindfulness a stab at a definition (endlesslightandlove.com)
- You say, “I want to know myself.” You are the I. You are the knowing. You are the consciousness through which everything is known and that cannot know itself. It is itself. There is nothing to know beyond that. And yet all knowing arises out of it. The “I (dharmamitra.org)