Much respect for Joseph Goldstein. I have been listening to his dharma talks for over a month now, and they are quite helpful. Not only have the talks added to my knowledge of Buddhism, they have also enlightened my understanding of phenomenological techniques.
I highly recommend going through a meditation with him to deepen your mindfulness.
- Mindfulness a stab at a definition (endlesslightandlove.com)
- Absolutely Awake to the Encompassing (keithwaynebrown.com)
- AI, or Awakened Intelligence (keithwaynebrown.com)
- Respinning the Wheel of The Dharma (lovehopecompassion.wordpress.com)
- American Buddhism: Beyond the Search for Inner Peace (religiondispatches.org)