When the occasion requires, speak mindfully.
Be timely, not untimely.
Be decisive, not confused.
Be gentle, not harsh.
Be generous, not miserly.
Be compassionate, not cruel.
Oh beloved friend, mindful of internal & external feelings, comprehend how few occasions ever require that a word even be spoken.
Thus the Great Way flows: no-thinking Openness, undifferentiated Silence.
- Absolutely Awake to the Encompassing (keithwaynebrown.com)
- Mindfulness = Emptiness (keithwaynebrown.com)
- AI, or Awakened Intelligence (keithwaynebrown.com)
- The Meaning of Demeanor (andrewjtaggart.com)
- Doing the Buddha’s Work (aektakapoor.wordpress.com)
- Tony Robbins and the Buddha Compare Notes (bigthink.com)
- The Buddha Mask (And Other Spiritual Facades) (superaalifragilistic.wordpress.com)
- Buddha, Buddhism and Ambition (creationsofahumankind.wordpress.com)