Explore connections among the industry’s major players.
Millions of students have signed up for massive open online courses, and hundreds of universities are offering some form of Web-based curriculum. Most students aren’t paying much for these classes, if they’re paying anything at all. So where is all that knowledge—and all the cash—coming from?
See on chronicle.com
- The Three Horsemen of the MOOCpocalypse (keithwaynebrown.com)
- What are MOOCs, and how can you benefit from them? (wamda.com)
- Online Learning with MOOCs (Massive Open Online Courses) (stavishclan.com)
- Pan-European university MOOC effort launched (lingleonline.wordpress.com)
- EdX MOOCs are not very welcomed at San Jose State (examiner.com)
- MOOCs and Beyond (distance-educator.com)
- The ‘MOOC’ Tertiary Education’s Friend of Foe? (itandeducation.wordpress.com)
- ‘The MOOC Moment’: New Compilation of Articles Available (insidehighered.com)
- MOOC Professors Claim No Responsibility for How Courses Are Used (chronicle.com)