Numbers of the destructive crop designs have fallen dramatically this year, with just 15 being counted in July compared to 50 the previous year.
In the past, the most ambitious crop circles have attracted tourists from around the world, sparked rumours of aliens and theories of fiendishly difficult mathematical formulas hidden in their meaning.
Most scientists now agree that crop circles are man-made.
This week one crop circle creator announced he has retired from the practice due to hay fever…
- UFOs caught making crop circle for the 1st time? (disclose.tv)
- Crop circles enter downward spiral (thetimes.co.uk)
- Bizarre Spaceship-Like Crop Circle Appears In Wiltshire, UK (philosophers-stone.co.uk)
- Calling all aliens: the great crop circle challenge! (heritageaction.wordpress.com)
- Crop circles: Cups, rings and sun-dogs (gulfnews.com)
- Crop Circles, UFOs, and the First Fall from Grace in Nature: Are Crop Circles Messages from Our Higher Self Urging Us to a Primal Return to Nature to save Ourselves? (mladzema.wordpress.com)