If the Society of Control is in part about the delivery of knowledge and information through constantly modulating networks, then maybe the PBS Idea Channel gives us an inkling of how Millennials will philosophize via the interweb. Here are a few examples centered on art and aesthetics:
- More than One Direction in which Millennials Can Thrive (keithwaynebrown.com)
- Identity, Alterity, Monstrosity: Figures of the Multitude (rikowski.wordpress.com)
- Methods of Salvador Dali (keithwaynebrown.com)
- Where are the thinkers? (thehindu.com)
- Gallery for Christopher (keithwaynebrown.com)
- Why You Shouldn’t Ignore The Millennial Generation (huffingtonpost.com)
- Video Games Inspiration for the Dying Art Of Japanese Woodprinting (keithwaynebrown.com)
- Why is creativity important (davalhalla.wordpress.com)
IZ I ART?
Yes, but what would Baudelaire say?
Not sure… But it would at least make Rimbaud urinate.
HA! I’m going to assume you’re right. I’m also going to assume that Baudelaire would be stern and hateful of the medium of memes based almost solely on his disdain for the art of photography.
YES! This is most probably the case. I shall now have to create a meme of Baudelaire decrying memes.