Conspiracy theorists of the world, believers in the hidden hands of the Rothschilds and the Masons and the Illuminati, we skeptics owe you an apology. You were right. The players may be a little different, but your basic premise is correct: The world is a rigged game. We found this out in recent months, when a series of related corruption stories spilled out of the financial sector, suggesting the world’s largest banks may be fixing the prices of, well, just about everything.
You may have heard of the Libor scandal, in which at least three – and perhaps as many as 16 – of the name-brand too-big-to-fail banks have been manipulating global interest rates, in the process messing around with the prices of upward of $500 trillion (that’s trillion, with a “t”) worth of financial instruments. When that sprawling con burst into public view last year, it was easily the biggest financial scandal in history – MIT professor Andrew Lo even said it “dwarfs by orders of magnitude any financial scam in the history of markets.”
via The Biggest Price-Fixing Scandal Ever | Politics News | Rolling Stone.
- Society of Control (keithwaynebrown.com)
- Timothy Leary’s Eight Circuits of Consciousness (luboceric.wordpress.com)
- Sandbox: An Open Conspiracy for Good? (turnstylenews.com)
- Robert Anton Wilson (pknatz.wordpress.com)
- Deschooling Thinkers (pknatz.wordpress.com)
- Quantum Silliness (cosmictigger.wordpress.com)
- The Conspiratainment Complex and Why I Don’t Find Conspiracy Theory Funny Anymore (izabael.com)
Thanks for the link, I’ll return the favour now in a minute 😉
Now probz. Hail eris!