Britain has legalized gay marriage after Queen Elizabeth II gave her royal stamp of approval.
The queen’s approval was a formality. It clears the way for the first gay marriages next summer.
The bill enables gay couples to get married in both civil and religious ceremonies in England and Wales.
Posted by KWB wandering among the borderlands of the Ether.
- Britain legalizes gay marriage (news.yahoo.com)
- Britain Legalizes Gay Marriage (world.time.com)
- Britain legalizes gay marriage (arkansasonline.com)
- Britain legalizes gay marriage as Queen Elizabeth II gives royal approval (vancouversun.com)
- Britain legalizes gay marriage (globalnews.ca)
- Gay marriage legalized in Britain after queen gives royal stamp of approval (worldnews.nbcnews.com)