From conversations with my buddy-friend-guy, Christopher, a small gallery comparing the work of two contemporary artists in 1973 with a few pieces by an old European master from c. 1500. Enjoy!
- The Domestic Cat in Early Modern Period Art (thegreatcatblog.com)
- Prado & El Escorial (blizzleinmadrizzle.wordpress.com)
- Francis Bacon paintings make £21m (bbc.co.uk)
- Andrew Salgado, a ‘new Lucian Freud’ (macleans.ca)
- ‘Exploring Structuralism and Post-Structuralism in the depiction of Francis Bacon’ (Essay – April 2013) (lucyvictoria.wordpress.com)