Earth is a spectacularly beautiful, diverse place: filled to the brim with millions of species of plants and animals, mindblowing features that seem to defy the laws of nature and a numerous number of unique locations. Unfortunately, only a small number of individuals have the means and opportunity to visit all of these places.
Different geographical locations, climatic conditions and even seasons offer the widest variety of natural wonders. No wonder that traveling in one of the best forms of recreation – even looking at these pictures takes your mind to far away places…
Here are a few examples, even more via Spectacular landscapes in HQ (19 pictures) | memolition.
- “CLIMATE change is kicking in and it’s kicking in fast!” (climatism.wordpress.com)
- What Humans Will Look Like in 100,000 Years [photos] (secretsofthefed.com)
- Living Landscapes: A Guide to Stunning Landscape Photography (willowsps.com)
- Fruitful (patcegan.wordpress.com)
- NASA Picture of the Day, Global Warming: 130-Year-Compilation Of Earth’s Climate [PHOTOS] [VIDEO] (designntrend.com)